- UI for controlling page direction has been added to the View menu.
- "Switch Text Direction" instead of "Invert Direction".
- In addition to the contextual menu, "Switch Text Direction" command is now available in the Edit menu.
- In addition to the View menu item, "Switch Page Direction" is also available in the page contextual menu.
- Both commands have been moved to the end of the contextual menu(after a separator).
- In the View menu, "Switch Page Direction" command has been moved after "Character Encodings"
- Localization for Hebrew has been added.
- Accel+9 has been defined as the keyboard shortcut for "Switch Text Direction".
- Mnemonics are also available for both commands.
- Fixed an issue where "Switch Text Direction" didn't work in some cases.
- Mozilla Suite version.
- Changed the keyboard shortcut to Accel+Shift+D - across platforms (Firefox Only).
- Consolidate both extensions into a single package.
- Accel+Shift+E is the keyboard shortcut for "Switch Text Direction" in both Firefox & Mozilla Suite.
- Edit -> Switch Text Direction command is disabled when the focus is on a non-editable area (Bug 6686)
- "Switch Page Direction" command is not available for input areas
- Arabic Localization
- Fixed an issue where "Switch Text Direction" command didn't work when direction has been set via css
The bidiui project can be contacted through the mailing list or the member list.
Copyright © 2000-2016. All rights reserved.